Sunday, April 25, 2010

April Rudy Day

     It just sneaked up on me-April Rudy Day-and I am not ready. I was in charge of a church luncheon this weekend, and there went Saturday and Sunday.. This means I am three stocking stuffers and two Hermie gifts shy for the monthly goal.  Maybe I can make it up tomorrow by taking a little trip to Target if our store is not that busy.
     I have been giving the office party some thought.  I want to do an auction with the girls again with a different twist.  I need to start buying up some gift cards that would be of interest except they will not know what gift card is in the auction package.  It is sort of a blind auction with a 50 penny limit for money.  I am just trying to decide upon a teaser to get them pumped up about each package I have dolled up.  Just trying to improve upon last year's fun.
     On thing is done for April-money in the bank for gifts and entertaining!

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

You are way more organized than I am. I can't get my head around stocking stuffers in April :-). I'm sure you do this for a good cause and I really do applaud you for that. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Joan

I missed Rudolph day completely this month. Too much going on with DH in the hospital. But I do have him in Christmas pj bottoms:)

Enjoy your week!
Leann