Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pretty Packages Party II

Happy Labor Day greetings from Applejack Lane.  Yesterday, Mr. W and I attended a wedding of  a son of  very long time family friends.  I wrapped a grilling cookbook and attached a gift card to be used toward the purchase of a grill.  Here is my package.
I love the white embossed wrapping paper...
But even more, I love the fall colors in the wire ribbon that I found at Big Lots...
I am joining Jami at The Blackberry Vine for Pretty Packages Party II. Thanks for dropping by Applejack Lane.

7 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your package is beautiful and the present is so thoughtful. Love to use the grill and they will so enjoy it. Hugs, Marty

Entertaining Women said...

Your package is gorgeous. I like the fall colors against the texture of th eembossed paper. Great job! Thank you for sharing your lovely package. Cherry Kay

GardenOfDaisies said...

The embossed paper really is pretty! And the sheer ribbon hints at fall without overpowering the white. What a thoughtful and beautiful gift!

Denise Marie said...

Scrumptious!! Who would know you picked up that ribbon at BigLot? You got skills. lol

Jami said...

ooohhh! Lovely paper and ribbon! (Big Lots? really?) So glad you came to the party!
smiles!

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Great gift idea and beautiful packaging. Wonder if you could rub colored pencil across that embossed paper to add color???

Tks for stopping by :)

More Entertaining Women said...

Oooh, just beautiful! The embossed paper looks like white Matelasse, which I just love, and I love finding something beautiful at a fabulous bargain. What a lovely gift for the happy couple. Very nice....