Tuesday, February 23, 2010

White Pitchers For A White Wednesday

It's White Wednesday time at Applejack Lane.  This is a relatively new event for me.  Today, I'll share an ironstone pitcher collection that I have.  All were acquired through various auctions.  The tall pitcher on the left is marked Wedgewood and Co., England, the short one i is marked Homer Laughlin, and the one on the right is just marked Warrented.  They make great flower and dried arrangement containers.  Everybody needs at least one!

Thanks for stopping by.  Join Kathleen at  Faded Charm for more White Wednesday participants.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

Very beautiful...so charming!
Happy WW!
Kiki~

Julie said...

Beautiful! I have one my mother made when I was young. She was into ceramics. It is very special and stays in a glass case.
Thanks for sharing the beauty.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I have a whole bunch of them and absolutely love their shapes and simplicity! Thank you so much for sharing yours!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I love the little "ruffled" one, thanks for sharing!!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Only one?! Love 'em...my favorite is the shorter one in front. Welcome to WW!
Rene'

Carole said...

Great pitchers!

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

Such lovely shades of white ~ gorgeous ~ thanks & Happy WW!

Faded Charm said...

Great pieces! You can never have enough in my opinion. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Kathleen