Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vintage Christmas Monday III


Applejack Lane is joining Joan at Anything Goes Here for Vintage Chirstmas Monday.  I have enjoyed this party for the past few weeks, and I hope she will continue the idea again at some point.  Thank you, Joan!

I have a small collection of lead animals made in Germany that I have either inherited or bought through the years.  So today, I want to share my stag or reindeer as I refer to it this time of the year.  This was made at the turn of the century and is marked Germany on his underside..

Thanks for dropping by Applejack LaneMerry Christmas!

8 comments:

★Carol★ said...

That lead deer is beautiful, and so perfect for Christmas, but I bet it would look great sitting out year round!
Happy VCM and Merry Christmas!
Carol

Simple Home said...

What a beautiful reindeer. I've never seen one like it. Thanks so much for sharing it. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Blessings,
Marcia

Postcardy said...

Maybe it's just the lighting, but he looks like he's smiling!

Short and Sweet said...

Your reindeer has a very expressive face. I, too, am a retired school teacher (31 years) and I enjoy my retirement immensely.
Thank you for sharing with us today.
Loretta

Sarah said...

This is so special! I'd keep this out year round.
Happy Holiday ! ~ Sarah

anythinggoeshere said...

Isn't he regal looking. These are so hard to find!

Thank you so much for participating in Vintage Christmas Mondays this holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

xo Joan, your hostess

One Gal's Trash said...

That reindeer is wonderful. He must be waiting for a call from Santa!
Merry Christmas!
Pam

Julie Marie said...

What a beautiful reindeer and priceless treasure! Merry Christmas to you... Bisous... Julie Marie