Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the Second Day of Christmas

Sunday night we gathered at the Cobb's house for a little after Christmas get together. Stuart was ready for a lot of monkeying around that night.


He and Dave played with cars...




Tom and Paw Paw Jim have to have some fun, too...

While lazy Guy relaxes in the big chair with  his Blue Mountain beer...

Beth and Cathy just pose for a picture...

Beth had some great food for us to taste...



Some farewell entertainment by Stuart...

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our family...





6 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Looks like a good time and the Cobbs have a beautiful home. I love the benches with wicker storage!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What a fun family gathering! Now I bet the house seems mighty quiet -- Happy New Year's.

dana said...

What a wonderful time you and your family had...the food looked wonderful!

I have been thinking about a panini grill---I use a Geo. Foreman grill for making the sandwiches right now.

Your tablescape looked darling...love the different plates.

So, did you your shop have a good Christmas? I wanted to get one of the HM Night Before Christmas Books, but I waited too long. That seemed to be a huge hit in our area.

I wish you a very Happy New Year!!

Dana

BALLET NEWS said...

Everything sounds wonderful - Happy New Year to you all

The Old Parsonage said...

Mmm the panini pan sounds wonderful I love reubens.

Wishing you the happiest of New Years!
Leann

Beth C said...

Glad everyone had a good time! Happy New Year!
Beth