Friday, October 16, 2009

A Pink Present

It's a great Pink Saturday here at Applejack Lane! You see, I had my 60th birthday this week, and I was wined and dined by family and friends, and bepresented with gift cards to some of my very favorite stores and restaurants. I heard from friends and family by telephone and mail. I got a new book, a Cuisinart ice cream freezer, a rooster teapot, and two Bundt pans. And then, I learned I had a pink present. What could it be?



I am going to see and hear the Christmas music of Mannheim Steamroller in November! Yeah, me!!!
Happy Pink Saturday. Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday fun.

8 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Lucky you! And happy happy Birthday!

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

You are going to love this!!! Have a wonderful time!
Happy pink Saturday..xo Tami

Mary Bergfeld said...

Now that's a lovely pink surprise! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Char said...

Oh, Happy Birthday and it does seem you had a great time, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

♥Mimi♥ said...

Sorry I'm a little late. Seems like when the sun is out I feel a desperate need to go outside and run errands or just life my face to the heavens and soak in the last rays before winter hits my neck of the woods.

It's always so much fun to share in the pink goodness of the blogs gathered together for Pink Saturday. A collection of some of the nicest women and prettiest blogs in cyberspace!

Wishing you a weekend filled with l♥ve and sunshine!

Nancy said...

Happy happy Birthday! Lucky you. I'm sure that will be such an exciting concert.

Still visiting around Pink Saturday posts and wishing you a wonderful week

Leslie said...

Happy Pink Saturday a day late! Please stop by my blog-I'm doing a giveaway until Friday, 10/23. Hugs, Leslie