Thursday, January 7, 2010

Raspberry Tea

It's snowing here in the Shenandoah Valley tonight.  It's not suppose to be a big accumulation, but we've had our share of winter weather already.  I found a box of Raspberry Royale tea in my stocking this Christmas.  I think I'll take a few minutes to brew a cup or two, sit back, and watch the flakes envelope Applejack Lane.

Tea tastes better in a  pink flowered Theodore Haviland Limoge china cup.


A few Hooty Creek cookies doesn't hurt the taste of tea, either. For the recipe, click here.


Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday fun.


5 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

The snow was a bust here, just a tiny bit last night.

Raspberry tea sounds really good and those cookies look scrumptious!!

Beverly said...

No snow for us, but they delayed schools for two hours anyway.

I would love a cup of that tea and one of those cookies just about now.

I have family in the Shenandoah Valley - in Mount Jackson. And, I also have cousins in Roanoke. I think the Shenandoah Valley is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Happy Pink Saturday, Joan.

dana said...

I JUST copied that cookie recipe....OMG, it looks wonderful! The tea in the Limoge cup looks like the perfect touch!

We've had extremely cold temps in KC, MO. It's supposed to be well below zero tonight. We've also had LOTS of snow. Taking all of that into consideration....I will have to back a batch of those yummy cookies. I think they would be a perfect snack as I read Pink Sat. Posts! Happy Pink Sat! Dana

Magnolia Memories08 said...

Gosh I believe I will join you for a cup of tea and those cookies my mouth is watering..Have a great pink saturday..

Char said...

Oh how I wish I were there, those look so yummy, Happy Pink Saturday, Char