Friday, February 19, 2010

A Winter Cloche Party

Welcome to Applejack Lane.  I am joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for her Winter Cloche Party.  I found my new cloche one day while shopping with my friend.  Sadly, it came from one of my favorite shops that was closing in downtown Staunton.

It's not quite six inches high so I thought I would add a miniature tea set in it...
 How about a little St. Patrick's Day cloche?  This is a hand painted necklace made by a friend that I used to wear in my teaching days. 
Thanks for stopping by Applejack Lane.  Marty at A Stroll Thru Life has more cloche party ideas.


12 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Joan, I love your cloche and that miniature tea set is just fabulous. So tiny and so precious. I love that you placed it on a pedestal and the crocheted doilly is just perfect. Thank you so much for joining the party. This is so much fun. Hugs, Marty

Marianne said...

That miniature tea set is so lovely. It really gets another dimension displayed like that under the cloche.

alice said...

Such a sweet home for your tea set.
Darling!
smiles, alice

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

The little tea set in the cloche is adorable...love it!

Carey said...

I love the cloche with the miniature tea set. I love anything in miniature. Come on over and visit me at my blog Chicory Nits.

Carey

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

That tiny teaset is so cute. Beautiful vignettes.

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Oh, that little mini tea set is adoreable.

Prior said...

You've given my an idea with the miniature tea set. It is really sweet. Lezlee

Paula@SweetPea said...

I love your miniature cloche. Did it come from that cute store that was on the corner? I can't remember the name of it, but Mama and I loved going there. Honeysuckle Lane??

Joan said...

Paula,
Back in Thyme.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable way to display a tiny tea set! I love it.

Tammy in VA

Janean said...

ooooooooh the tiny tea set is so cute under the cloche where it doesn't get lost!