Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's A Pink Debut!

It's another Pink Saturday at Applejack Lane. This week at our shop , we have been getting ready for Ornament Debut. Over 100 new ornaments came in, and we had to reconfigure our wall to accommodate them. So for Pink Saturday, I thought I would give you a little preview of our ornaments-the pink ones, of course!

The new Mother-Daughter ornament is so cute and girly...
The new Celebration Barbie is a huge hit...
Barbie as Corinne...

and Hoops and Yoyo are just too much...
Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday fun.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi, Joan,
What cute pink ornaments!! My granddaughters would love the Barbies. Happy Pink Saturday to you!! Vicki

♥Mimi♥ said...

Winter is just around the corner in my neck of the woods and I won't see much pink in my garden again until at least April so THANK YOU for the wonderful blog entry and for giving me a little pinkie-lift today!

Hoping that your weekend is filled with laughter and sunshine☺

Nancy said...

Very nice. I always wonder what it would be like to own a Hallmark shop. If I did, I would definitely stock Springbok puzzles. I miss them so much. Happy Pink Saturday!

Char said...

Oh I bet it's so much fun, and work too, to unpack each and everyone then display it. What great pinks, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Mary Bergfeld said...

What wonderful pinks. I hope you are having a great day. Happy Pink Saturday.